Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Fave Fives

Here are my Friday Fave Fives for this week....

1) Tonight is Friday Night Lights!

2) My son's 7th grade football team won their first game!

3) I took my daughter and bought her first homecoming dress. She is so pretty in it.

4) I made terrible chili this week. My husband doctored it up and now it tastes awesome!

5) This week was the week of premieres for all my favorite shows! CSI's, Grey's Anatomy, Dancing With the Stars, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Criminal Minds...I am a junkie.

2 comments:

  1. Love CSI and CSI NY. I have DVR'd them and can't wait to watch them this weekend. Take a pic of your daughter, would love to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see what I can do about the picture...

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List