Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wacky Palm Tree

I am going to end the year on a good note. I am going going to make some New Year's Resolutions that I think I will try and follow. 1) I will participate or create a week day post. 2) I will look at other's posts on a weekly/daily basis.

I need to come up with what I can or want to post about.

Monday - will be Menu Planning on Monday
Tuesday - will be What did you do over the weekend?
Wednesday - will be wacky things my family does.
Thursday - what are you thoroughly enjoying this week?
Friday - Friday Five List

So I hope I can keep it going through. So today I will talk about something wacky my family member has done.

My husband always gets me an unusual Christmas gift. This year it was a lighted palm tree. I totally love it! It is suppose to be for our deck that he talks about redoing, but I am keeping it in the living room for now. It is not what I asked for, but it is such a cool present. So when people ask me what I got for Christmas, I say...a lighted palm tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List