The enjoyment I have found this week is in looking back on 2009. Here is a list of the good, the bad, the pretty and the ugly.
1. 2009 started off quiet. By March, my life was a whirlwind of doctors and medical terms because of my father's cancer.
2. Summer got underway with the kids and I was officially hired on at my company.
3. July brought our nephew's wedding and week in Alabama. We had a great time and a highlight was going to The Shed in Mississippi. If you ever get a chance to go...DO IT!
4. School started up in a flurry of band camp, football practices, high school and junior high. It was a big adjustment for all of us.
5. The fall saw a lot of football, Allie's first homecoming dance (which she looked beautiful), and news that my dad's cancer was gone!
6. Now we are at the end of the year. I pray that 2010 will bring more happiness, wealth and fun for my family and yours.
2009 was not a bad year, but a year for me to contemplate a lot of things, especially about my family. I will not predict anything, but am hopeful that the new year will bring us health, happiness and lots of adventures!