Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Words

Wednesday is my long day.  I get up at 5:20 am.  I get home for less than 30 minutes at 5:53 pm, and then get home after church/choir practice around 9:30 pm.  But it doesn't help today that I am really tired.  Looks like a Mountain Dew for me at lunch.

Son's team lost last night.  I did not get to see the game.  My meeting went over and hour and a half.  But Daughter's knee seems to be better.  She danced last night, but I think she was paying for it this morning.  I caught her taking some Ibuprofen.  Good thing she has a chiropractor appointment today.

Did you catch Glee last night?  Santana is E.V.I.L.  Crack me up!

1 comment:

  1. some days are worse than others. good to hear about your daughter.i think singing is such an important part of church life. take care rose

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List