Monday, May 14, 2012

And, I'm back!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted here.  Well, hopefully I can get back on track.

It's been a crazy winter, and now that summer is almost here, I hope that I can encourage others, and give some recipes and just document our life.

Today I start my new position at The Store.  I will be a full-time Assistant Manager.  I've been there since Halloween and I have really enjoyed retail.  Strange as that sounds, it has been different, fun and I am glad I am  not behind a desk anymore.  There have been some interesting things go on at the store, and I'll let them flow here when I can, but for now, I am alive, and starting work today.

Foxy and I are planning to plant a garden soon.  It is now after Mother's Day so we need to get it out.  Maybe Thursday, if it stops raining.  I am excited about that.  So I hope you join me again sometime.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List