Saturday, May 26, 2012

Week 1 of the Fox Garden

Wow I can't believe it's Friday already.  I've been training all week and trying to learn my new job.  Last night, I closed the store and did a decent job.  It's been a busy week at work, and this weekend will probably be crazy busy.

Tomorrow I work 9 - 4, and  then I am off until Monday evening.  Tomorrow, I am not sure what we will do.  Daughter is going to Kings Island with her friends.  Son went yesterday and today.  He did get the yard mowed today, though.

Here are the weekly pictures of the garden.  I am so excited to see the beans, cucumbers and cantalope coming up.  We planted more beans along the back porch fence.  This will not make Josie Belle happy because she likes to see out that back.  Also, we found out front, 17 new tomato plants growing.  That is exciting!


These first two pictures are of the beans sprouting straight up.

This is one of the cucumber hills trying to peek out at us.

Here is one of three poles Foxy put in the ground and planted 20 - 30 bean seeds all around.

Here is a tomato plant.

I think this is a cantalope.

There are the volunteer cherry tomatoes that come up on the back porch.  It will grow to be huge!

We water our garden when God doesn't.  And right now, God isn't watering anything near us.  It's hot!

This is out front.  If you look closely, there are a bunch of tomato plants randomly coming up.

This is the biggest of the volunteer tomatoes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List