Monday, May 21, 2012

It's Monday!  I work today, then come home and water the garden, keep laundry going, and spend time with the family.  We are having Chicken 'n Rice with Broccoli.

This is the last week of school.  Graduation is Thursday evening.  I can't believe it's over all ready.  Daughter will be a senior.  WOW!  We are already planning for Senior Pictures, thinking about band camp, and what this summer will hold.  I don't think we will have much of a break.

Daughter has Field Commander tryouts for band this week, as well as practice for Memorial Day Service.  I am working/training a lot, and Foxy is working at least one day of OT this week.  Son is planning to go to Kings Island soon, and my secret pal at church gave me a gift card to a movie theater.  I'd like to take the family to a movie.  Any suggestions?  Maybe the Avengers?

Well, I am gotta go.  Have a great day and I'll be back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List