Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sat. Food Update

Yesterday wasn't too bad eating wise. I made chocolate chip waffles for the kids. So I had one. I ate two and a half sections with maple syrup and butter. Then for lunch we went to Chipolte. I had a bowl with rice, black beans, chicken, salsa, sour cream and cheese. I ate a little over half a bowl. For supper we had pizza. I had one slice and maybe a handful of chips. Not a good day. No veggies or fruits. Snack was GS Thin Mint Cookies.

I did walk around a lot. We went looking for tile at three different hardware stores. Finally found it in the third store and had to walk around waiting for them to get it down off the very top shelf. So that was good.

1 comment:

  1. SOunds like a good day - I couldn't have stopped at one slice of pizza!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List