Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Update

What a weekend.  I got nothing done, but did so much.

Friday night, we stayed home and vegged from a busy week.  Caught up on shows, did some chores.

Saturday, Son got his hair cut.  He looks so much better now!  Went to my great-niece's bday party, and to the high school's production of West Side Story.  This was one of the best ones I have seen.  I really enjoyed it.  It made me actually cry and I know the story by heart!  I am a blubbering fool, sometimes.

Sunday, we went to church, then out to lunch with friends and then went to see the movie, Soul SurferOne of the best movies I'll see this year.  Everyone can and should go see it.  It was really, really good!  See here for my review...http://cfoxes.blogspot.com/.  I then went to the grocery and did some errands and didn't get home until almost 8 PM last night. 


This week is very busy.  Daughter starts PT tomorrow on her knee, Son has two, possibly 3 track meets, Foxy has an all day training class tomorrow.  Just a lot going on the week before spring break.

Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see Soul Surfer. I hope I can find some time. Baseball is it right now. Hope you have a great spring break!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List