Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend Update

The bathroom is almost done.  It took longer to put the toilet in.  We thought we had another leak, but thankfully it was just residual water.  Then he put the vanity in, but got to wrong size hoses to hook the water back up.  So that wasn't fun. But we did find the right tile.  It is black, white and glass.  It will probably go up on the next weekend Foxy is off.  That was the most expensive part.  I'll post some pictures later in the week.

Yesterday I did better eating wise.  I had pork loin, rice, broccoli with cheese sauce (just a little) and corn muffins with margarine.  In all honesty, yesterday was the first day we had broccoli with cheese sauce.  I did not like it.  I'll take my broccoli plan from now on, thank you.  For supper I had a pasta salad with red peppers, onions, spaghetti and light Italian dressing and mozzerella cheese.  It was yummy.  Then I had cream cheese with peanut butter spread as a snack.  Not a bad day, I think. 

I usually drink just crystal light/Kroger brand/Walmart drink.  I sometimes have soda, but not as a norm unless I need the caffine. I did do laundry and dishes yesterday, so that is good for some form of movement, but not much. 

DWTS in on tonight, so look for my weekly recap tomorrow!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. We made a bathroom bigger and were done then we figured out the old wall was textured and our new ones weren't. Duh. So texturizing and painting here.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List