Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Friday, already?

Things at work have been very busy, so I skipped posting yesterday.  As promised, though, I have pictures of Son in his basketball uniform.

He is such a ham!  He has his first scrimmage on Tuesday evening and I will miss it.  : ( (sad face)  Daughter has dance on Tuesday evening and if the game was home I could make most of it.  But, as it is, no.  At least it is a scrimmage and not a game.

"Your a wizard, Harry!"  What magical words that brought the first movie, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone to life.  I am pumped to see the first of the two part movie.  I am going to watch and catch up in remembering what is going on in the series.  DO NOT tell me about it yet.  For all of you that saw it last night/this AM.   Jealousy reigns!

So tonight I am having a Tastefully Simple party.  They are so fun and so simple.  The consultant gives you samples, you make them to share,  You invite your friends and sample your way through the party.  Fun, fun!

Tomorrow, Son has bball practice, and I have to make food for our church's Founder's Day celebration.  Then we, Daughter, Son and I, are going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1

Foxy is still working 12 hours shifts.  I think this is day 15 with five more to go.  He at least gets Thanksgiving and the day after off.  Actually he may have all next weekend off.  (Crossing fingers.)

Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Harry Potter was AWESOME!! I am going to have a hard time waiting until July!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List