Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Update

How was your weekend?  Mine was pretty good.  Friday night, Son had practice until 7, Foxy is still working tons of hours and I hosted a Tastefully Simple Show.  They are the best!  Thanks to my favorite consultant, Monica for lots of fun and great food ideas.  Thanks to all who came too.

Saturday, Son had early practice, and that was about it.  I made these cute little cupcake filled teepees for our church lunch on Sunday.  Take a look.


Aren't they cute?  Just dip in chocolate and add sprinkles.  Easy-peasy.  And they are good just on their own too.

Sunday, was church, then the dinner.  We had a previous Youth Minister come back and give the message and devotion after lunch.  I loved some of the things he said.  The biggest message I received is little is much when God is in it.  Ain't that the truth?

After dinner, we went home.  Daughter went to her BF's house and Son and I went and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.  I had waited all weekend to see it.  And we still saw two girls going to their seats wearing scarves that were of the Gryfindor colors.   Anyway, the movie was awesome!

Then we all came home and chilled the rest of the night.  How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to hear a review on the movie. I'm getting excited!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List