Friday, January 7, 2011

Look Back/Look Ahead

Friday is always a looking back, looking ahead day for me.

Monday - It was back to work and back to school after the holiday.  Things at work are a little slower, but not much.  That is good. 

Tuesday - Son played his best basketball game yet, and I missed it.  It was away and I had to take Daughter to dance.  But at least other family members and friends got to see.

Wednesday - Back to choir practice.  It is always a fun time and good music.  Foxy went back to work too.

Thursday - Last night I got to go to another basketball game and though Son didn't play as much, he did play and they did win!  so they are now 4-3. 

Friday - Daughter has complained all week of a sore throat and it seems each day it has gotten worse.  So today Foxy has taken her to the Dr.   I am waiting on a verdict for that.  I hope it is not strep.  I don't think it is.  I think she is just exhausted and having drainage. 

Tonight there is a varsity basketball game, but if Daughter is too sick, then Foxy and Son can go.  I'll stay home and take down the tree stuff.

Saturday - Son has basketball practice and I want to go to grocery story.  That is all.

Sunday - Just church and rest.

Sounds like a plan.

1 comment:

My Blog List