Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tasty Thursday



Do you know what this picture means?  My auto insurance just went up!  She did it!  Congrats to Daughter for passing!  That smile says it all.

So as it is Tasty Thursday, I have these western ribs in my freezer just waiting for me to do something with them.  So here's what we are going to do...

Yummy Slow Cooked Ribs

Spray crock with cooking spray.  

Take favorite spices and sprinkle on each rib.  I use Garlic, Chipotle Pepper, Rosemary and rub into the meat.

Put the meat into the crockpot, as a little apple juice or water and any veggies you want.  I like to put in onions, potatoes, and green peppers.  Set the crock pot on low and let it cook for six to seven hours.

It will be yummy!

2 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO DAUGHTER!!! Just think now when you need something from the store and don't want to leave the house, just send daughter to the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your daughter! Your recipe sounds easy and yummy!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List