Friday, January 21, 2011

What a goofy week

This has been such a goofy week.

Monday - All was fine.

Tuesday - We found out that Gpa may have some blockages in the back of his heart, so this coming Tuesday he is scheduled for Angioplasty.  Son's team won their game.  He had 4 points and 4 rebounds. 

Wednesday - With all going on, I totally forgot about the Band Boosters meeting.  I was up for election as Secretary.  And, guess what?  I am now the Band Booster Secretary.  Yay, me!

Thursday - The snow storm hit.  Kids didn't go to school.  Foxy and I went to work.  No real problems getting there and back.  But our tv went out  Foxy is excited at the prospects of a new HD/LED/XX, whatever they are now.

Friday (today) - It is bitterly cold and the ice froze on the highway in front of my work place.  It took me almost two hours to get to work (it usually takes me 30 minutes).  Crazy.

Luckily, not much is going on this really cold weekend.  Son is suppose to have a game tomorrow morning, so we will see about that.  I think it will happen.  And I think we will go over to my parents and watch the games on Sunday.  Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List