Wednesday, May 25, 2011

DWTS Finale! & SYTYCD!

I did get to see the DWTS Finale of Season 12 last night.  I still didn't see Tuesday's show, but that's okay.  It was good to see the stars and the surprises they had for them.  I loved that Josh Grobin came in to sing for Petra and Dimytri.  I loved seeing the Go-Gos and I actually was intrigued by the Black Eyed Peas performance.  They seem to be cutting edge of all things futuristic. 

To me, I wanted Hines to win, but would have been happy with any of them.  This was not the case with my mother.  She text me at the end that she was not happy...several times.  She thinks, and I agree with her, that Chelsea can dance better than Kirstie.  But, Kirstie has a fan base that watches this show religiously.  The younger crowd doesn't watch it.  But all in all, it was a good season. 

My favorite dance this season was Mark and Chelsea's dance to Panic At the Disco's I Write Sins Not Tragedies.  She was a doll and he was a ringmaster, maybe?  It was what I think of when I think of dance my kids learn at their local studio.  Which leads me to my next item...So You Think You Can Dance!  starts tomorrow on FOX.  We love, love, love this, my daughter and I.  We are happy that it is starting up, since all her other shows are on summer hiatus.  So I will start posting about this show once all the silly trials and Vegas week is over, unless something spectacular comes up.  So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List