Tuesday, May 24, 2011

No DWTS Post today

I was all ready to give my opinions today on Dancing With The Stars, the finale, but nature got in the way.  Just before 8 pm last night, a storm hit and knocked out our power for five hours.  My mother was kind enough to send me texts as to the scores each couple got, and who she liked, but I did not get to see it at all.

As we went to sleep last night, I asked Foxy if we got all the lights turned off.  He said "Yes," and went to sleep.  At 12:53 am, the electric came back on and our bedroom light came on.  I think it scared him more than me. 

So I didn't get laundry finished, I did finish the supper dishes, but that was it.  SIGH. 

Son is complaining his arms are killing him from weight training for basketball.  He'll get there, though.  We are trying to encourage him.  He just needs to keep it up for a while.

Foxy is helping out a friend by cooking for their daughter's graduation party.  He smoking/cooking all the meat.  He is doing pulled pork, brisket, and teriyaki chicken.  Yummy.  I am also busy couponing (my new hobby), cleaning, the never-ending pile of laundry and whatever else we need to deal with.

The kids have 10 more days of school, and you can tell they are ready to get out of there.  Their summer will be short though, because the new year starts August 22nd.  That means, only 14 weeks until football and marching band! 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. My kids are out of school. Woohooo.

    Last night I on DWTS I think my favorite was Hines and Kym. I have to say Kirsti did an amazing job for a 60 year old woman.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List