Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Busy End of Summer!

So yesterday was crazy busy at work.  But today may be a little more calm, though we have one person out sick and the other is with her daughter at the hospital waiting on a baby to be born. But at least right now it's pretty good.

So Son asked a girl to Homecoming. He bought her flowers, made her a big sign and sat her in car after band practice, waiting for her.  She loved it and said yes.  So he has a date for that.  Hmmmm.

Last night, Foxy and went to the garden and harvested quite a bit. As you can't see here, there are a lot of tomatoes, 2 zucchinis, green peppers, banana peppers and cucumbers.  Yummy!  I wish I could get the pictures to download.  But something is not good with this computer.  I am sad.  Tonight I am canning the tomatoes and maybe the banana peppers (I have a bunch more).    I will also grate one of the zucchinis and leave the other to grate on Friday night or Saturday.  I have a family reunion and a new chocolate zucchini cake recipe to try out. 

There is a church picnic on Sunday afternoon.  Then Sunday evening is Hornet's Day at the school.  Plus it being Foxy's birthday on Saturday.  We are going to get pizza from his favorite place, and go watch the football team scrimmage at a close rival.  I am excited about the weekend.  So hopefully I will fix this picture problem and be able to show you all the pictures I took over the weekend. 

Tomorrow evening, the kids have band practice, then they are having some friends they met over the summer over for a cookout over the fire pit.  That will be fun, and I am glad I am going to meet them.







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List