Friday, August 19, 2011

It's Friday!

In the words of Rebecca Black, "It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday."

It has been a long week.  Not quiet sure why, but I'm glad I only have two more hours of work.  It is going to be a busy, fast-as-lightning weekend too.

Today:
Running errands including:  getting vehicle licenses, banking.  Making two cakes for two picnics, taking Foxy to his favorite pizza place in his hometown, and then going the the football scrimmage in a nearby town.  Go Hornets!

Tomorrow:  we have a family reunion.  I think Daughter is taking her BFF, AJ, homecoming shopping.

Sunday:  church, church picnic and then Hornet Days, which is where the fall sports, band, cheerleaders, etc. are introduced.  I will be actually helping running a booth for the After-Prom committee.  So it will be fun!

How is your weekend going to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List