Friday, August 12, 2011

What The Friday?

So last night, Son talked to me about three things.

1.  He finally wants to get a job.  He wants to go to the soccer clinic and be a ref for SAY soccer on Saturday mornings.  I'm kinda surprised, but that's good.  The clinic is tonight and tomorrow morning.

2.  He is going to ask a girl to Homecoming.  See Monroe's Homecoming is 33 days after they start school, so the kids better get a headstart.  He wants to get a bouquet of flowers and make a poster asking her.  He will put it on her car after band next week.  The kicker is that she is two years old than him.

3.  Finally, Daughter wants to get her ears pierced (she's 17).  He wants to also.  What do you think about a 14 year old getting his ear pierced.  I don't have a big problem with it, but there is a nagging of perception.  Is it such a big deal?  Foxy is more opposed than I am, but we will get a lot of flack from family, I am sure.

This is a busy weekend.

Tonight and tomorrow AM, Son has soccer clinics.  Also tomorrow, Daughter is babysitting and staying at a friends house.  Sunday is church and my company picnic. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List