Ready for our New Friend Friday blog hop?
- Add a link to your main blog
- Visit the blog of the person whose name is above and below your name in the list and comment on their blog.
- Visit as many blogs as you can and leave comments telling them you are visiting from New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative.
- There is no obligation to follow everyone who follows you. Please just follow the blogs that are of interest to you. :)
- Family Friendly Blogs ONLY please. Explicit sites will be removed.
Yesterday I promised some pictures of our garden. Foxy planted the following: tomatoes, peppers, beans, cucumbers, zucchini, cabbage, lettuce, and watermelon.
This is the watermelon.
This is the cucumber (I think).
We planted in two places. We have a garden in the backyard and then some along the side of the house. I love to can and freeze food, so this will be a busy harvest, Lord willing.
At 1245 pm, school is officially out for my kids. Daughter has her hardest exam today. I pray that she does okay. Son is off with GPa. They are going garage-sale hopping. They are looking for vices. But those two together are TROUBLE! Last night, GPa told Son that "What happens while you and me are together, stays between us." That could be trouble. I told them that if I hear from the cops, they can rot in jail for a day. Ha, ha.