Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First day of VBS

Last night was the first night of Vacation Bible School.  I didn't do much, but I am tired.  I think it's a lack of caffeine.  I only drink coffee mixes (i.e. Folgers/Hills Brothers) but didn't purchase any, so I am dragging today.

Last night was interesting.  There were a lot of teens, a lot of 5th and 6th graders, and a lot of helpers.  I taught first and second graders, which was interesting. There were ten of them.  I gave a few of them things to do, which made them seem to enjoy the story.  It was a good time enjoyed by all.  Here are a few pictures.


This is Son and two church friends.
Some more teens making their wallets out of Capri Sun pouches.
Our crafty ladies did a great job last night!  As did everyone else!

Hopefully I'll have new pictures of the garden up tomorrow or the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List