Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Update

Hope everyone had a great Father's Day!  The Foxy household had a good weekend.

Friday, when I left work, it was a beautiful day.  The kids were at the movies, seeing Mr. Popper's Penguins, which both of them gave two thumbs up.  So I spent the afternoon cleaning the dining room.  You can actually see the computer desk again.  Amazing!  When the kids got home, we celebrated National Flip Flop Day by going to Tropical Smoothie Cafe and getting a free strawberry-banana smoothie.  They were huge and yummy.


Then we had a yummy supper and Foxy and I watched Friday Night Lights.

Saturday, I got Son up and he went with Gpa to the Father/Son Breakfast at church.  Foxy had to work.  Then Son went over to Gpa's and help chop down a few little trees and other little things on the todo list there.  Daughter and I went decided to take my coupon binder and see if we could find some deals.  Here is what we found.




I got the shower gel for $0.99. The Gold Bond for $0.49, and the Zone bars for $0.25 each.  Not too shabby!

We then went and picked up Son and my dad's brother and wife were there.

My Aunt

My Uncle, the story teller.
It was nice seeing them.  I don't see them as often as I should.

Sunday, Foxy took the day off.  We went to church and had a nice service.  Then came home and he grilled chicken tenders smothered in BBQ sauce and peppers and onions, we had broccoli and corn.  I did dishes, and then started cutting out coupons.  I'll show a pic of my overstuffed binder soon.  Then Gpa and Gma came over and we wanted to have a fire outside, but it rained a lot yesterday, so it was too wet.  So we grilled them, had carrots and dip and Homemade salsa and dip.  For dessert, I made a brown sugar bundt cake (one of Foxy's favorites).  It was a nice evening.  Then I watched The Glee Project with Daughter and Drop Dead Diva with Foxy.  Good weekend.

How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List