Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Friday!

Had a great meal last night.  Foxy smoked western ribs.  We had garlic potatoes, salad and yeast rolls.  Yum!   He also smoked a half of pork loin, so we are having that for supper tonight.   Son asked for the ribs.  He says he is tired of chicken.  LOL.

Yesterday, during basketball camp, Son fell and hurt his tailbone.  At least I think that is what hurts.  His butt cheek hurts, but he sits just fine.  All I know is he is sore.  But he did everything we asked of him yesterday.

Today, Foxy let me know that his work is asking for voluntary time off.  Meaning, they need up to two employees per shift to take off each day.  So I gave him a couple of dates.  Of course this is without pay, so OUCH!  More couponing for me.  I told him to try and take Monday off.  Then a couple of days during Vacation Bible School.  Nice, huh?

Daughter is taking her brother and the two girls she watches to see Mr. Popper's Penguins.  I hope it's good.  It is rated PG.  Then tomorrow evening there is a free showing in our community park of How to Train Your Dragon.  I think we are all going to go to that.  Sounds like fun.  The rest of this weekend will consist of cleaning, gardening and resting. 

Sunday is Father's Day!  Happy Father's Day to all your Father's out there!  We had our celebration with my dad and Foxy last week because at the time Foxy was working (as far as I know he still is).  I am going to make a Brown Sugar Bundt Cake for Foxy.  I told him I'd making he a dessert of his choosing and that had the list of ingredients that I had on hand.  LOL.

So what are your plans this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List