Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back to link up! If it floats your boat, you can even grab the blog hop code! I would love it if you'd link back to me, Mama M., but that's not a requirement! ;)
If you don't have a blog, but want to play along...feel free to answer the questions in the comments of my blog, or any blog along the way! And remember, the linky is always open til Sunday night...so any of you who are late to the game, can still play along! (Aren't I thoughtful?!!)
Questions for Friday, May 28th: (Special thanks to Lorilynne, Erin, Sandy, Kyrsten, andRenee for their question suggestions! If YOU wanna be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over here, to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)
1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
I am not the type of person to speak my mind if someone in authority makes me feel bad. Someday I would like to just say what I think.
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
Books or clothes. Nothing particular comes to mind.
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
I loved the merry-go-round!
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
As long as I am not cooking it, both! I hate to cook breakfast, though I have been known to do amazing chocolate chip pancakes.
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
I am the messiest person. I pile things up and finally get fed up and clean.
Hope you join along!