Thursday, May 27, 2010

Girly Summer Swap!

I just started following this site and saw this Girly Summer Swap.  I thought it would be fun to do.  If you want, join in the fun.  Go to her site at the link below and leave her a comment!  Doesn't sound like fun?




To participate in the Girly Summer Swap @ dot...dot...dot... please leave a comment on this post with your email address and flip flop size (just in case your partner needs it). You do not need to have a blog to participate, just an email address to exchange information with the person you are paired up with.

Deadline to sign up will be Wednesday, June 2nd. I will match up partners and post the pairs here on Thursday, June 3rd.

I am loving the Girly Summer theme ... flip flops, accessories, books, martini/wine glasses, lotions and more! Anything cute and fabulous to enjoy in the sunshine!

The gift limit is $25 (not including shipping).
Packages are to be mailed no later than June 14th.
So join in!  It will be cool and you may meet someone new!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!! Thanks so much for participating in my swap!! I fixed the button issue, so please feel free to grab it for your post! Thanks for spreading the word!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List