Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

Did I tell you how excited I am about several people on Dancing With the Stars?


Here are the pairs of pros and celebrities...
 
Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
 
Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower

Brandy and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
 
Margaret Cho and Louis Van Amstel
Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke
 
Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough
David Hasselhoff and Kym Johnson
 
Florence Henderson and Corky Ballas
Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer
 
Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovolani
"The Situation" and Karina Smirnoff
 
Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya
Well isn't that interesting?  I love funny Corky Ballas.  He danced with Chloris Leachmen.  I am disappointed in Kurt's partner, I am not a fan of Anna's, but here's hoping.  I like Margaret Cho and Louis.  Love me some Louis!  And again, Derek Hough has someone with some dance in her, Jennifer Grey.  
 
I know that this will be 

2 comments:

  1. Not sure where to start or where to stop so I just read a gagillion posts! LOL Hope the nose is better...and the wisdom tooth removal is healed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really admire Jennifer Grey for having the guts to go back dancing on DWTS for her former co-star.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List