Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

Wasn't Glee a lot of fun last night?  I read somewhere that Ryan Murphy (the creator) said there wouldn't be as many songs sung.  Well, I think that so far, that is a lie.  Between last week and all the Brittany Spears songs this week, I am in overload!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
So my dad had an outpatient procedure done at noon today.  He had his port taken out of his shoulder.  So at 1:08 pm (EST) I received an email that stated,

i'm home and fine little foggy but ok eating yuk and drinking coffee.

Yuk to my dad is yogurt.  LOL.


***********************************************************************************************
Tonight, Daughter's boyfriend is being a cheerleader with his bestfriend for the Powder Puff football games.  So we are going to go watch him play, then I am going to choir practice (not sure about Daughter and Son). 


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
So I am mad that Molly and Mike didn't DVR on Monday.  Did anyone else watch it?  Let me know what you thought.

2 comments:

  1. Love Glee -- and it did not disappoint, the song choices are awesome. GREAT show!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List