Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wacky/Dance Party Wednesday

This is turning in to Dance Party Wednesday.  I again have pictures of my kids showing us what they learned at hip hop/jazz class.  Again, Son is waiting it out with his knee.  We are waiting for an appointment with an Orthopedic doctor.  We have been told that the MRI was clean (Praise God!), but our doctor wants a 2nd opinion.  Foxy and doctor agrees, his knee cap moves because he has grown so much in the last year (6 inches or so), that the muscles, ligaments or whatever, haven't caught up.  So we have heard there is a special brace that will keep the kneecap in place.  So we are crossing our fingers.

So here are the pictures. I apologize for the fuzziness of the pictures.  My phone usually takes good pictures, but I think the kids were moving too much!


Go, Daughter, go Daughter!

This was suppose to be done like Daughter, popping your chest out.  Son, of course, thought your pelvis should be the focal point!  FAIL!

So join me by showing your kids or yourself dancing!  Join the dance party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List