Monday, July 25, 2011

Birthdays, Coupons, and Fun

What a weekend!  It was full and fun for all of us!

Friday, Daughter babysat all day, Son, Foxy and I went to have his school physical done and to grocery shopping.   On the shopping trip, my total was $413.00+, and with sales and coupons, it was $217 and change!  I was amazed.  And, this is for two or more weeks, so that makes life very good for us, though I may needs some more chicken or something. I am pretty proud of that.  I bought ground chuck in the 3 pound rolls for $4.99 each, so I got like 6 of them!  I was at the right place at the right time for that!

Saturday, Daughter and I did some errands in the morning, like her school physical (which btw, if you go the The Little Clinic in Krogers, they will give you a coupon to have 500 points put on your Kroger card!  That's $0.50 off on gas, who doesn't love that?  So I put 1 $0.50 on now, and will do one next month.  Awesome!  Then we went and got a gas cap for Daughter's car (which fixed the  Service engine light coming on), and then got her home so she could meet up with other Junior's in band to make the Senior's gifts. 

Then we went and picked up her cake, which was delish!  Chocolate Covered Strawberry Blizzard cake from Dairy Queen!  Yummy!  Then made Hamburger Helper and salad for supper and then everyone came for Daughter's party.  Here is a few pics of the kids (and an adult) playing Just Dance2.
Daughter in the forefront and Miss Bailee dancing.

Daughter & Son dancing together.

Daughter's friends, Foxy and Gma watching .

Son and Mrs. Hawkins dueling it out, with Mr. Hawkins laughing at them.



Daughter & Little Madi having fun.
It was a lot of fun and we kept pretty cool. 
Yesterday we went to church and then took Daughter to Red Robin's for lunch.  Yum!  We then came home, vegged and watch it rain!  Whoop! Whoop! 

This is a busy week for everyone, so I better get going!

1 comment:

My Blog List