Friday, July 8, 2011

It's Friday!

Well, it's Friday and rainy here in the Cincinnati area.  Thank you God for watering the garden for us. 

Last night Daughter and I went to a Thirty-One Gifts party.  If you haven't gone, it's a good time, nice bags and such.

Tonight, I have to Son shopping for things for camp.  He leaves for church camp Sunday.  He loves camp.  I loved camp and was a camper, then a counsellor there for many years.  I've passed along that love to my children. 

Tomorrow, Foxy and I are doing a band fund raiser.  We are monitoring a couple of bounce houses at a flea market and getting a portion of the $.  Sounds easy enough.  I'll let you know on Monday.  The kids won't be able to help all day, because they are going to Kings Island and meet friends.

Sunday, is church, lunch and leave for the hour and a half trek to camp.  That makes for a long day, but I don't mind.  Son will stay until Friday evening.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List