Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Independence Weekend!

Well, we made it to July!  Hope your weekend will be good.

  Today, I get off at noon.  Then Daughter and I will do the grocery shopping, go to the chiropractor, and then VBS for the closing program.  Foxy is working all day.

Tomorrow, there isn't anything going on.  Laundry, cleaning, keeping cool.  Son will be home from the Amish country with my parents.  Foxy is off until next Wednesday.  At some Wal-Marts, they are going to have Nestle Drumsticks they are giving away from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm.  I will take the kids for that.

Sunday we are having our Red, White and Blue service.  It's always a great time.  Then probably a cook-out with my parents and maybe some friends. 

Monday, Daughter is in the local parade with the band, Foxy's brother and SIL will be down to watch.  Then we will go eat pizza and then watch fireworks.  Sounds like a fun, relaxing weekend.

How is your weekend going to go?  I hope you enjoy your fireworks, parades, and cookouts!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend.

    My husband has to work and hopefully he'll feel like catching fireworks that evening.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List