Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Foxy's Garden

The watermelon is vining and blooming but there are no watermelon.


This is one of the volunteer plants.  Cherry tomatoes soon!

The green beans are rising high above the fence and blooming


See my peas.  They are almost ready!

Last week this cucumber was barely and inch long!

My 2nd zucchini!  I shredded them, used some for bread last night and froze the rest.


Wax pepper plant was full.  I picked them.  I may try and pickle them tomorrow evening.

Last night's harvest - peppers, radishes, cucumbers and zucchini.

My Grandma Rainey's Zucchini Bread. I wish I could share it with you!

2 comments:

  1. It all looks wonderful! The last few days I have noticed something really chewing/destroying my squash blossoms and
    cuccumber as well. Turns out I have cucumber beetles, and boy are they making a mess! I need to do something fast before I lose my squash and pumpkin crops...have you ever had them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have vegetable envy over your loot!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List