Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend Update!

Well I had a boring weekend, but that is okay.  It was hot.  I ended up watching a lot of movies.

Friday, Daughter and I went and picked Son up for church camp.  He was ready to come home.  He talked our ear off and was happy to be with us.  Daughter and I enjoyed a BOGO Mango/PineappleSmoothie & Carmel Frappe from McDonalds on the way there.  I had a coupon.  Daughter said the smoothie would be better with coconut milk.  Mmmmm.

Friday evening, I finished Friday Night Lights, the television series, not the movie.  It ended well.  I loved that show.  So then I found The Social Network on Starz.  I enjoyed it.  No one else in my house would have liked it, but they didn't watch it with me so, it was all good.

Saturday, was really hot and muggy, Son went and mowed my dad's grass.  Daughter and I cleaned a bit and then watched Beastly on pay-per-view. It is a modern day Beauty and the Beast.  It didn't have much bad language, or any sex.  It was good too.  Daughter and Son went to a birthday party/cookout.

I made ham and beans and blueberry muffins.  My mother never could make cornbread, so we would have blueberry muffins.  Now I can't have one without the other. Thanks, Mom!

Sunday, we went to church.  Then came home and had whatever we could find (which is slim pickings this week).  Son and I wached 2012 that I had DVR'd.  If you haven't seen it, it is a lot like The Day After Tomorrow.  It had an interesting twist on it with being humane.  It was long, though.  Almost three hours.


This week may end up being very interesting, but I know it will be very hot!  Stay cool, people!

1 comment:

  1. I was curious about that new smoothie. I'm not big on mangos so I wasn't sure if I'd like it. I do like their berry one.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List