Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Update

Well, it was an interesting weekend, but kind of boring.

Friday evening, my parents brought over their new Chevy Impala.  It's white and purty.  Can't wait to ride in it.  Then we got a call from a friend for Daughter to go watch their 1 yo, while they went to the hospital.  Everything is okay, but we are still concerned.


This is what Foxy and I did on Saturday.  For about 5 hours, we monitored and collected $.  The money was split 50/50 with the owners and the band.  It was hot, I got pretty burnt, but we did okay.  The kids loved it!
Then we went home, ate hamburgers and went to the grocery.  Son and Daughter were at Kings Island all day.

Yesterday, we went to church, then took Son to Butler Springs Christian Camp.  He was very excited to be there with all his friends.  He has made some really good friends from other churches.  He kept us laughing on the 90 minute trip over.  He is really a funny boy.  He could be a stand up comedian.  SIGH.  Anyway, he is there and the weather is very hot, as with most of the country. 

Last night, Daughter, Foxy and I went to get ice cream at UDF (my favorite place).  Then we did dishes, laundry and rested.  Like I said, a boring weekend. How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List