Today is going to be a random thought day.
- This morning, I killed a spider. It came down from the ceiling tiles in my office area and landed on my desk. Spiders are not my friends. They may eat flies and other smaller insects, but I want to get them before they try and get me! It was a big one too!
- I have a ton to do before band camp. I have to wash some clothes, pack, get a few snacks, find the sheets and sleeping bags.
- Thanks to all of you who have decided to follow me or at least made a comment on one of my blogs. I am trying to get back to each of you, but it's not easy.
- I started a new book last night. It's about Sean and Lee Anne Tuohy's philosphy of cheerfully giving and why they opened their homes to kids and especially Michael Oher.
I'm on chapter three and it is amazing! I totally recommend it.
- I am also reading same kind of different as me. ( I will be blogging on this when I finish it).
So here is something new I want to start.
What's in Your Purse Wednesday
Post a picture of the contents in your purse and list them. You might be surprised what you find.
Can you believe this? Just from this picture I see...
an Umbrella (yellow)
Can you find anything? This doesn't even count the business cards, pens, makeup bag, candy, lotion and whatever. What is the strangest thing in your purse today? Let me know!