Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Randomness

Last night, Varsity Cheerleader and her BFF TayPen came over to feast their eyes on the now marred face of Son.  TayPen told Son to make a story  about how he hurt himself.  So she came up with 'you were wrestling a bear in the Philippines while training to climb Mt. Everest.'  Too funny, huh?  Unfortunately, Son is pretty honest about stuff like this, and making up a story would get so crazy that he would not remember one story to the next.

So when the girls left, Foxy hollered out to them "Don't do anything I wouldn't do, but if you do, don't name it after me!"  That was too funny!

Quote from Son as they take a ride in the caddy before wheel comes off..."Let's go take a ride in the death trap."

Did anyone else catch that season finale of Hot In Cleveland?  If you haven't seen this show, watch TVLand for the reruns.  Betty White is too funny! Of course she has all the best lines!  It also stars Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, and Wendie Malick.  All hysterical, funny ladies.  


Tomorrow is Foxy's bday.  Since Daughter is having her wisdom teeth out tomorrow, we are going out tonight as a family to a mexican restaurant that we knew about, but had never been too until last month.  It's called El Rancho Grande.  Yummy food.  Big portions.  I am going to try and not eat much.  


Well, the only thing I have left to say is that I love this...


Everyone who goes past when I am drinking this says it smells like maple syrup.  It is my total favorite thing, and a close 2nd is peppermint mocha.  I use to get peppermint mocha from Starbucks, but I can make it everyday for pennies compared to buying it for $3 - $4 a day.  So I do.  LOVE It!


So what is random about your day?



2 comments:

  1. My random thing about yesterday was finding Santino Rice and Austin Scarlett just a block away from my office. :) So far today, nothing random (or good) has come about. So I'll stick with yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a few days late,still spring cleaning. yesterday, day free of spring cleaning, and got on computer to read blog. today, still vacationing from spring cleaning, so here I am. rose

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List