- The good news...this week wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The bad news...My house is still a wreck.
- Monday was the last meal I cooked this week. It was just spaghetti. I was not at all prepared for cooking, and it showed. Thank goodness for all the stuff in the pantry.
- Is it bad that the last load of laundry is in the the dryer and just finished up yesterday?
- There are two new classes starting at the dance studio. Yogo - Mini and Zumba. Does anyone have an opinion on these? I would like to take one of the classes, but not sure which one to do.
- My husband tore the living room apart on Wednesday because he could not find his phone. He did find the DVD remote that his been lost for more than 9 months and Son's iPod that has been gone for months, but no phone. So when I got home, I asked if he looked in his car. Guess where he found it?
- At the band concert last night, the highschool concert band played a medley of songs from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Now I want to see a Harry Potter movie.
- Best news of the week? I get to sleep in tomorrow.
- Daughter is starting driving school next week, three nights a week for two weeks. Should I be nervous? Probably.
This weekend is actually not too busy, yet. Tonight as always is the football game. Tomorrow we have nothing planned until late afternoon. The band has a competition. Sunday is just church. So tomorrow I should be able to clean and go to the grocery and start laundry.Maybe I can even cook next week?