Friday, October 1, 2010

What the Friday?

What the Friday is where I spend a few moments musing about what is going on the in the world.

  • The Cincinnati Reds clinched the National League Central Division.  They were smoking cigars at Great American Ballpark after the win (no tabacco use on the premises).  Someone actually filed a complained with the county.  The county said that the Reds would not be fined.  What the Friday?
  • Why am I more tired today than yesterday?  I think it is the cooler weather.  I will out in the cool air for Friday Night Lights tonight.  I doubt I will be able to get up in tomorrow.  Good think the hair appointment isn't until 12:45.  What the Friday!
  • October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  The news this morning is talking about getting a mamogram in this screening van.  A Van?  I don't think so.  What the Friday?
  • Apparently our football game is going to be rough.  We are playing a 5-0 team.  We are 2-3.  What the Friday!
  • Fischer Price recall of over 10 million toys?  Are they becoming the Burgermeister from Santa Clause is Coming to Town?  What the Friday?
So this weekend I have football tonight, hair tomorrow and then pictures and then Daughter has her supper at Ihop (WHAT THE FRIDAY?!!), and the dance.  Foxy, Son and I will chill at home with a fire, making a new recipe of Coconut Shrimp and cleaning the house.  Sunday is church and hearing all about the night before's events.  Lots of pictures to come.

1 comment:

  1. you have a busy life, but it sounds good. i love to have the fireplace feeling the room with warmth and crackling sounds. take care. rose

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List