- The Cincinnati Reds clinched the National League Central Division. They were smoking cigars at Great American Ballpark after the win (no tabacco use on the premises). Someone actually filed a complained with the county. The county said that the Reds would not be fined. What the Friday?
- Why am I more tired today than yesterday? I think it is the cooler weather. I will out in the cool air for Friday Night Lights tonight. I doubt I will be able to get up in tomorrow. Good think the hair appointment isn't until 12:45. What the Friday!
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The news this morning is talking about getting a mamogram in this screening van. A Van? I don't think so. What the Friday?
- Apparently our football game is going to be rough. We are playing a 5-0 team. We are 2-3. What the Friday!
- Fischer Price recall of over 10 million toys? Are they becoming the Burgermeister from Santa Clause is Coming to Town? What the Friday?
Friday, October 1, 2010
What the Friday?
What the Friday is where I spend a few moments musing about what is going on the in the world.