- Last night on the way home from the store, Daughter and I saw a terrible accident. Traffic was back up, Aircare helicopters were called in. I later learned that one of the drivers was killed. I pray for the family.
- I think my tooth ache is getting worse everyday. I am now waking up in the middle of the night and taking Ibuprofen. Yuck!
- Tomorrow, Foxy, Son and I are splitting wood. We have to get up early to go get the splitter and try and get it all done tomorrow. Should not be a problem and a beautiful day. It's hard work, but will be rewarding for the winter!
- Last night, Daughter and I did a little shopping. I found this...
Isn't it cute? Sorry the light in the bathroom is bad, but it's a short-sleeved orange hoodie with a olive green undershirt I added for color.
- I love Friday because I get to wear jeans to work.
- I did a random act of kindness this morning. I got to work waaayy to early, so I ran over to Panera Breads for a free pastry. Mmmm. Anyway, I decided to buy a baker's dozen bagels and cream cheese for the office. Now everyone wants to know what the occasion is. It's just because I wanted too! What the Friday!
So tonight, The Hornets play the Lumberjacks in FNL (Friday Night Lights). Tomorrow we are splitting wood and Daughter has a party to go to. Sunday, Foxy has to work so he can be off for Son's surgery next week and we have church, a dinner and football!
So what's your weekend gonna be like?