Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Allie's room

Though the picture doesn't do it justice, This is
my daughter's new color scheme and this is actually a picture of the wall her dad and uncle did per her instructions or idea. The other three walls in her room are one of the three colors (Strawberry, Limicious, and Cabin Plank). I told her I thought a watermelon exploded in her room! She is very happy with the outcome and the squares on this wall, especially. It is very modern and very chic for a 15 year old, I think.

Her new bed is white and she has a berry colored comforter that works well. She is getting her grandmother to take a dark brown sheet, lining it and making curtains. Her windows are ceiling to floor , so the sheets seem to work out well. I will post another picture when it all gets done. But this is the first picture I have posted on a blog. I am excited about this! How did I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List