Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where Is Your Enjoyment this week?

With all the horrible things going on this week,
I am struggling to find some enjoyment, but I will try.

1) I am enjoying listening to my kids tell me about their awesome trip to the Tennessee Christian Teen Convention. The picture is out the window of the van. The worst part of the whole trip for the kids was probably the winter weather, which for us Ohioans, it wasn't a problem, just they were hoping for a little warmth.


2) I am really enjoying my Ipod. I downloaded (with the boy's help) the movie, Twilight
. I have already watched it twice. I also downloaded the 24 teaser. I.CANNOT, REPEAT, CANNOT. WAIT. FOR SUNDAY EVENING!

3) I am enjoying reading everyone's posts. I don't comment on all of them, but I love reading about your thoughts, lives, opinions and just totally fun stuff!

4) I just finished a Danielle Steele book, Matters of the Heart. It was a little different for her in that as love stories go, it wasn't a love story between two people as it was on how to protect yourself. Sometimes we need to hear that.

and lastly...

5) I am enjoying keeping in touch with my friends. I have reconnected with some and trying to keep up with others.

What are you enjoying this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List