Friday, January 15, 2010

MY FRIDAY FIVE

This has been such a depressing week around here. People dying, divorcing, devastation and turmoil. What's a girl do to? Well, encourage everyone, of course! I want you to thing of five things that will make you happy. Things that will spread a smile on your face, lift your heart and make your soul sing! Here are mine.

1) Spending time with my family and best friend.

2) Buy something chocolatey. It could be a candy bar or a milk shake or a Starbucks coffee.

3.) Sing a song to the Lord. I love to sing and practicing a new song and getting it right. Knowing I will be able to do it right is rewarding.

4) Curl up with a good book. What are you reading right now? I am reading Eclipse, but I am almost done with it. Then I will start on Breaking Dawn. Can you tell I am into the "saga"? LOL.

5) Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut. Nothing too drastic, more of a trim it up thing.

So those are the things that make me happy. What about you? What makes you extremely happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List