Monday, January 25, 2010

The Tooth Fair Review


Look what I got! My husband was sweet and decided to bring me flowers after work on Saturday. They are my favorite color. It made my whole weekend. How was your weekend?

We went Friday evening as saw the new Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson movie, "The Tooth Fairy". I must say I was surprised and pleased with this movie. It was funny, smart, and sweet too. It is a movie the whole family can enjoy. It isn't the best movie ever made, but it is good for a family to go see a matinee.

During the previews before the movie, they showed a movie I am interested in seeing. It is the remake of The Karate Kid. I am very excited. I loved Ralph Macchio and Pat Morita. The dynamics between those two actors always had a special place in my heart. The newest version stars Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith (Will Smith's son). We will see how this plays out because they aren't in America and the kid seems so young. But I am excited for this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List