Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday - What are you enjoying this week?


Today is What Am I Enjoying...Here is my list.

1) My new Casting Crowns and Tenth Avenue North cds! They are both really good!
2) The snow coming down is nice to see.
3) The daily routine of school and work that has begun again.
4) The books I am reading. There are three. Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer (even though I am sharing it with my son and he left it at school yesterday and they have a snow day and he won't be back at school until Monday), Matters of the Heart by Danielle Steele, and I don't remember the name of the third one.

I think that is all this week. What are you enjoying?

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying working out. Believe it or not.
    AND I am enjoying working out with my new ipod :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List