Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tired is not a state of mind. It's a lack of sleep!

Okay, I love my family and friends, BUUUT, is it really necessary to wake me up in the middle of the night to tell me things? Okay, okay, maybe it is. But now I am really tired.

First, my son has some neck issues going on that is giving him headaches. The last two nights around 3:30 a.m. or so, he has gotten up, come into my bedroom and stood beside my bed. He asks me if he can take some more Aleve. I tell him yes, then lay there until he settles back down. Then I get up and go find him. Yesterday he was on the couch awake. Today he was on the couch, asleep.

Then at 4:48 a.m., my girlfriend text me to let me know of urgent things going on her her in-laws health. I told her I was sorry. She then asked, "Are you normally up this early?" Are you kidding me?

I told her it just depends, but sometimes I was. Usually I am starting to wake up, wondering when my alarm is going to go off. So now it is a three cup-o-coffee day. *YAWN*

So my saying today is "Tired is not just a state of mind. It's a lack of sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List