Friday, January 8, 2010
Your Friday Five
This spot is open to anyone wanting to play along. I'll pick a topic and you all can run with it. It has to be five things about the topic; good, bad, or random. It may be a topic pertinent to the times or just some crazy thought that comes into my head. So let's get going....
With most of the country in the throes of bone-chilling cold, what do you love most about cold weather? Can you come up with five things? Here are mine.
1) Cold weather gives me an excuse to have Foxy build a fire in our woodburning fireplace. I love that!
2) I love soup and warm sandwiches!
3) My dog, Josie Belle (picture above) tries to catch falling snow in her mouth! I love watching her.
4) The smell of the hand lotion I use to keep my skin from getting too dry and cracked! It is Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar.
5) I just love to have to go get the salt and brine washed off my new Ford Edge!