Friday, February 12, 2010
Enjoy the Friday Five
I was so busy at work and at home that I really apologize for not posting yesterday. Not that anyone out there (all five of you) really minded.
So I am going to join them together and tell you all the things I plan to enjoy this weekend, and see what comes of it.
1) I am going to enjoy seeing all Mike's family tonight and tomorrow, but I am not going to enjoy the reason (funeral).
2) I am going to enjoy seeing my first wrestling match. The school league is having an All-League Title match with 14 schools right up by where the funeral is. I enjoy supporting our athletes and school!
3) I am going to enjoy seeing the new movie Valentine's Day on Sunday. I have been dying to see this movie.
4) I am going to enjoy making a special treat for Foxy for Valentine's Day. I found a recipe for White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. OMG! I may make some truffles for some friends at church too. I'll let you know how that goes.
5) Sunday night they are calling for us to get more snow. The 7+ inches have not melted, and looks like it will not for a while. So I will enjoy another round of snow. Most people around here are ready for it to leave. Not me! I want it to last a while longer. I know, I know. I am weird.
Have a great weekend. Spend it with the one you love!