It's Friday! Time for the Friday 5. This week is all about the big O! Yeah, the 2010 Olympics.
What are the five high lights you have found so far in the Vancouver Winter Games?
1. Simon Aarmann, the Swiss Ski Jumper, who screamed and let loose when he again, won a Gold medal. I laughed hysterically at him. And he is cuter without his glasses.
2. Loved that Johnny Weir, Men's Figure Skating, work a wreath of roses on his head after his skate. It is so you, Johnny!
3. Love the pants that so many of the Men's Curling Teams have worn. Argyle. Really?
4. I love that Shaun White, Snow Boarding, Half-pipe, took his victory run and was scored higher than on his first run! Hey Judges, he had already won!
5. I loved the side story that Mark Hamilton told on Evan Lysenko. Like Mark, Evan was dealing with the pressure of being the World's Champion too. He kept texting Mark and asking him how to deal with the pressure. Obviously, he took Mark's advice.