Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Update February 5 - 7, 2010



I am so happy...the New Orleans Saints Won! I have been a Saints fan for a long, long time. At least 15 - 20 years. I always loved that they were the underdogs, but not any more! On top of that, I won in our office football pool. I was jumping up and down and dancing! Son looked at me and said, "Mom, I need to ask you to step out of the room because of your excessive dancing." LOL It was hysterical. I didn't care, though.

We had our own little Superbowl party. We made this sandwich ring (see above). We also had chicken chunks, chicken thighs, cheesecake brownies, and chips and dip. Not a huge spread, but it was filling for us. Son, Foxy and I enjoyed our time watching the game, commercials and all. Daughter ate and then spent most of the time in her bedroom. She is not a football fan. Her time is coming though. March 22nd is when Dancing With The Stars starts again.

Saturday we spend the day at home. I used the snow blower on our driveway. There is a lot of vibration to that. The weathermen are talking about at least five more inches. You never know about the weather in the Ohio Valley. We (me and Son) watched the movie Up. I really enjoyed it. I thought Ed Asner and Christopher Plummer was wonderful. It was a smart, funny movie. If you have not seen it, you should. Even if you do not have kids.

Friday night I just made it home when the snow started falling. That was good for me. Son had an MRI because he is having a lot of headaches. They are not classifying them as migraines though. We will find out the results later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List